The Simplicity of Potion Daily Rituals
"We all have busy lives, which is why I created manageable daily skincare rituals with Potion Handmade."
True confession: There is the occasional night when I am so tired that I don't even have the energy to brush my teeth or wash my face before I go to bed - oh, the horror! So, I can relate when people tell me that they aren't sure how to implement a skincare regimen into their schedule. I get it! We all have busy lives, which is why I created easy, quick, manageable daily beauty rituals with Potion Handmade to help keep our faces looking fresh.
Evening Ritual (takes about 5 minutes)...
1) Wash that beautiful face of yours! Botanical Cleansing Oil does a stellar job of removing grime that accumulates throughout the day. Shake well, dispense 6 pumps into palms of clean hands, and gently massage onto face in upwards circles until you've covered the entire face (and neck, if you like) - EXCEPT FOR EYES. Keep out of eyes, please. Then take a clean washcloth and soak in really warm water. Ring it out and place over entire face, let it sit for a few seconds and softly wipe in upwards circles to remove cleansing oil. Rinse washcloth and repeat this step about 2 or 3 times until entire cleansing area is soft and clean.
2) After evening cleansing, quench your face with one of Potion's skin beverages. Select the right one for your skin type. For acne-prone, choose Clear Complexion Toner. For dry, get your hydration going with Glow Face Elixir. For sensitive or irritated (or as an after-shave), select Skin Soothing Tonic.
3) Moisturize with Motherlode Face Serum - aptly named because, as defined by Merriam-Webster, motherlode literally is the principal source or supply. Our face serum stands above the rest for its unique ability to quickly absorb into and deeply nourish skin. Basically, you've hit the jackpot with Potion's original face serum recipe.
4) Lastly, with the pads of your clean ring fingers, extract a super-thin layer of Under-Eye Sleep Salve and lightly dab it onto the delicate areas under and to the sides of your peepers. Keep out of eyes, please.
5) Hit the hay!
Morning Ritual (takes less than 5 minutes!)...
1) Splash your beautiful face with cool water and remove any crusties.
2) Grab Morning Toner Upper, shake well, close eyes, and spritz a few pumps all over face and neck. Press it into skin, allow to dry completely, and re-open your eyes to all the amazing possibilities of the day. Alternatively, you can take a clean washcloth, rinse in cool water, and ring it out. Spray a few pumps of Morning Toner Upper into washcloth, close eyes, drape it over your face, and take a few deep breaths of the blissful blend of lemon balm, geranium, lavender, and rosemary essentials oil, which help awaken the cognizant mind, ease nervous tension and stress, sharpen memory and concentration, and reduce fatigue.
3) Apply that principal source/supply of moisture from Potion's Motherlode Face Serum.
4) Always follow up with sunscreen of choice. Makeup is optional!
5) Spritz 3-5 pumps of Pit Potion under each arm to keep odor at bay.
6) Off you go to work, school, or play!
Self-Care Sunday Ritual...
1) Once a week, replace Botanical Cleansing Oil with Potion's Gentle Face Scrub to help remove dead skin cells and reveal radiance. The right kind of exfoliation helps our skin cells turn over and keep us looking soft and youthful.
2) Follow up with 5- 10 minutes of Face Forward Mask.
3) Skin beverage of choice.
4) Motherlode Face Serum.
5) Under-Eye Sleep Salve.
You see? It's pretty simple, and you'll reap the rewards with healthy, smooth, and supple skin. Potion Handmade helps you love yourself!